1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Perform cashier duties, which include but are not limited to selling entry packets.
3. Making sales on the floor verifying the customer has bought an entry packet.
4. Return all monies and inventory not sold to the Bingo Session Supervisor.
5. Inform customer of packet prices, additional sheets, all games and up-coming events.
6. Work in assigned section, keeping the area clean and neat.
7. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
8. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
9. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
10. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Bingo Department.
11. Call bingo games in a timely and orderly manner according to the schedule that has been set by the Bingo Session Supervisor.
12. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
13. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
14. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department supervisor, manager, director.