1. Provide internal computer-related support to employees of the Stockbridge-Munsee Community.
2. Install and maintain new and existing computer hardware, software, peripherals and network equipment according to established standards.
3. Troubleshoot and resolve computer-related problems encountered by users in a timely manner including contacting the vendor for support when necessary.
4. Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on all computer equipment.
5. Work with users to analyze computer-related needs and provide basic training on proper use of computer equipment.
6. Maintain a daily record of work orders assigned and completed including requester, description, activities, resolution and total time spent on work order.
7. Maintain a detailed inventory of all computer equipment including new installations, transfers, surplus and dispositions.
8. Stay current on technological advances in the information technology field and make recommendations to the IT Department.
9. Perform assigned duties in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
10. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
11. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
12. Must attend all training as required by the employer.
13. Must attend all meetings as required by the employer.
14. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of the Stockbridge-Munsee Community.
15. Must participate in the employee random drug-testing program.
16. May be required to satisfactorily complete an exam or other testing requirement(s) to determine skill proficiency.
17. All other duties as assigned by the employer.