1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
3. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
4. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
5. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the IT Department.
6. Provides functional and technical support by responding to users having problems using word processing, spreadsheets, data base, electronic mail, operating systems, browsers, hardware or related peripherals.
7. Install and maintain PC hardware and related peripherals.
8. Installs and optimally configures operating system and application software, including but not limited to Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office, E-Mail Communications, Great Plains and other departmental specific software and all Gaming Systems software.
9. Prepares and executes training sessions for software utilized by the organization; applications would include Microsoft Office and Exchange.
10. Prepares appropriate handout materials. All documentation must be reviewed by the immediate supervisor prior to distribution to users.
11. Provides support for system-wide backups.
12. Work with user related applications to troubleshoot functional and technical problems.
13. Assist in the administration of the Active Directory network and related hardware peripherals.
14. Assist in the compilations of data and evaluation thereof, relative to selections of hardware and software for North Star Mohican Casino Resort use.
15. Assists in maintaining computer related procedure manuals.
16. Maintains computer-related inventory listing, including hardware and software.
17. Documents support activities according to organizational standards.
18. Prepares administrative reports on support activities as requested.
19. Completes weekly time reporting according to organizational standards.
20. Stay current in field, read assigned publications and other documents.
21. Create and develop reports utilizing current software applications.
22. Must participate in on-call rotation.
23. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during employment.
24. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
25. The above duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department supervisor and/or manager