1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set forth by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must exhibit a cohesive working relationship with all employees.
3. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
4. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work
5. Must wear the approved, departmental uniform.
6. Will update all computer entries and keep supervisor informed of any problems.
7. Record promotional payouts. Responsible for the appearance of the Star Club booth and gift shop area; selling merchandise and display appearance.
8. Must keep the coat checkroom neat and clean.
9. Responsible for all customer coats and personal belongings checked into the room.
10. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort and the Table Games Department.
11. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
12. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
13. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.