1. Operate the Gaming Surveillance Equipment, CC-TV (Closed Circuit Television).
2. Write clear and informative reports and maintain an accurate daily log.
3. For the purpose of reporting incidents detrimental to the Gaming Operation, the Surveillance Officer will review and report any violations, and/or infractions under the Casino Policies and Procedures and all department operation manuals to the Surveillance Manager and the Mohican Gaming Commission.
4. Maintain an up-to-date file of reported suspected scams and subjects involved.
5. Work with all Gaming Facility Departments involved when and if needed.
6. Monitor all radio communication within the Gaming Facility.
7. Organize and maintain a library of recorded video in accurate order.
8. Maintain complete Confidentiality at all times.
9. Maintain a low profile regarding gaming issues at all times (on and off duty).
10. Shall disclose to the Surveillance Manager and/or the Mohican Gaming Commission a list of all relatives now employed at any of the Tribe’s Gaming Facilities.
11. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
12. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
13. Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
14. Must adhere to tribal law and other applicable laws as well as tribal personnel policies and procedures.
15. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.