1. Provide Security for judges and court staff.
2. Maintain order and security in the courtroom, waiting area and for the Court
3. Ability to calm and control disruptive individuals.
4. Ability to assess situations, make judgements, and take action with little or no supervision.
5. Search courtroom prior to hearings.
6. Provide protection for jurors or other court staff.
7. Enforce all courtroom rules.
8. May serve notices, subpoenas, summons or other court documents for Court.
9. Work cooperatively with security and law enforcement.
10. Answer questions from the public where appropriate.
11. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
12. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
13. Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
14. Must adhere to tribal law and other applicable laws as well as tribal personnel policies and procedures, and land use codes.
15. May be required to satisfactorily complete an exam or other testing requirement(s) to determine skill proficiency.
16. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor