1. Prefer Bachelor’s degree in human services, social services, or public administration with a comparable combination or related work experience in aging and disabled services program. Post-secondary education must be documented with transcripts. May qualify with an Associate Degree in human or social services and five years working experience which includes experience at a manager level in an aging and disabled services field, supervision of employees, budgeting/accounting experience, communication both oral and written.
2. Five years direct work experience in development and managing aging and disabled programs, including client assessment and needs identification, quality programing assurance development, marketing, and funding resources submissions.
3. Must be experienced in budget development and monitoring.
4. Two years’ experience in contract and grants administration and application required.
5. Must be able to plan, conduct and participate in meetings effectively including oral and electronic media.
6. Possess a thorough knowledge of Stockbridge-Munsee history; or be able to obtain withing six months of employment.
7. Must demonstrate high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Access, and Windows XP including file management and Internet Explorer).
8. Must have proficient typing skills and become proficient with the CARES computer system.
9. Adobe Acrobat Pro experience preferred.
10. Must have experience in policies, procedures, and regulations related to elderly and disabled services.
11. Must be mature and objective, accepting client situations and problems ensuring delivery of services maintains the client’s dignity.
12. Must obtain and maintain coverage under the employer’s Employee Dishonesty policy.
13. Must submit and pass a background security check to meet the Elder/Youth License Requirement as it pertains to the position and location of the department prior to and during employment with the Stockbridge-Munsee Community.
14. Must be willing to attend all applicable training.
15. Must pass pre-employment drug and health screening. Must adhere to the Tribe’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
16. Must be eligible for coverage under the employer’s liability insurance.
17. Must have demonstrated ability to maintain satisfactory working record in any prior or current employment.
18. Must be able to meet physical requirement of position.
19. Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance are required. Must obtain a Wisconsin driver’s license within 30 days of employment if applicant has an out-of-state driver’s license. Must meet and maintain the eligibility to operate a personal or tribal vehicle under the driver acceptability guidelines as established by Mohican Nation Insurance.
20. Must abide by departmental and organizational safety, testing, and uniform guidelines.