Honoring Stockbridge Beans
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22ND @ 4PM-6PM @ THE ELDERLY CENTER
Led by Warren Miller & Lucy Grignon
An OPEN HOUSE teaching about seed saving, bean shucking & drying, the history of the Stockbridge Bean & a recipe swap.
Have some 3 SISTERS SOUP & TRADITIONAL SNACKS with us!
RSVP or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org /// Link to Facebook Event Page: https://fb.me/e/3Jfrrwwoe
We have a lot of classes, topics, and continuing series happening over the next month and we would love to see you there!
- Tuesday, November 29th /// Preservation Series No. 2: ONIONS 3 WAYS with Lucy Grignon @ 12pm-1pm @ Mohican Family Center
- Thursday, December 8th /// Traditional Teas: with Lucy Grignon @ 12pm-1pm @ Mohican Family Center
- Tuesday, December 13th /// Garden Mapping Series No. 1: Planning 101 with Lucy Grignon @ 12pm-1pm @ Mohican Family Center
- Wednesday, December 14th /// Storytelling: Traditional Foods with Lucy & Warren @ 4:45pm-5:45 pm @ The Elderly Center
- TBD /// Honoring Blue Corn