1. Effective and efficient operation of the bar, pro shop and beverage cart as scheduled by immediate supervisor.
2. Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to Pine Hills Golf & Supper Club guests.
3. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of Pine Hills Golf & Supper Club and the Stockbridge-Munsee Community.
4. Operation of a computer-based cash register for the purpose of collecting money and recording accurate information for the sale of green fees, equipment rental, and other items offered by Pine Hills Golf & Supper Club. Adhere to all revenue handling policies and procedures.
5. Answer telephone calls appropriately according to procedures.
6. Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates.
7. Keep work area neat, clean, and stocked of needed supplies.
8. Must participate in employee random drug testing program.
9. Must be able to work with a variety of people with diverse personalities.
10. Must attend all meetings and training, as assigned.
11. Must wear the approved departmental uniform.
12. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
13. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Department Procedures, memos and other communication from supervisory personnel.
14. Report any guest complaints or concerns to immediate supervisor for resolution.
15. Be knowledgeable of the facility, as location of restrooms and telephones, hours of operations, etc. and be able to efficiently handle guest inquiries.
16. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
17. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
18. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
19. Complete other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
20. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.