Start Here 


Tribal Higher Education Grant

1.   Must be an enrolled member of the Stockbridge-Munsee Community.

2.   Have a High School Diploma, HSED, GED, or Alternative Learning Diploma.

3.   Must be accepted into a diploma or degree seeking program at an accredited college, university or vocational college within the United States.  Except if the institution is defined as a “For Profit School” which are, educational institutions run by private, profit-seeking companies or organizations.  Due to the limited availability of Doctorate programs only Doctorate Degree seeking students attending “For Profit Schools” will be funded.  To view a list of “For Profit Schools” go online to List of for profit universities and colleges or at Search for Schools and Colleges.

4.   Must be in good standing with the Stockbridge-Munsee Higher Education Office and the Academic Institutio

Employment and Training Programs

Youth and Adult Native Americans whose family income meets 185% of the Federal Poverty Level income guidelines and are enrolled with a Federal Recognized Tribe.  Participants must reside within the townships of Bartelme or Red Springs, excluding Middle Village and including Bowler and Gresham.