1. A Bachelor’s Degree with a preference in the Behavioral Sciences or related field from an accredited college or university AND one (1) year, social work, and/or college internship related experience.
2. Effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
3. Excellent organizational and case management skills.
4. Proficient in using a PC for data entry and research (i.e. Microsoft Office, Excel, Access).
5. Knowledge of facilities or agencies that provide services to Native populations.
6. Knowledge of the Stockbridge-Munsee Tribe and its surrounding communities is preferred
7. Be able to work beyond normal Court hours including evening and weekend hours if needed.
8. All applicants are subject to the Tribe’s Drug and Alcohol Free Work Place Policy including pre-employment drug screening.
9. Valid state issued driver’s license and/or the ability to obtain a Wisconsin driver’s license. Must be insurable on the Tribe’s insurance policy.
10. LANGUAGE SKILLS: Must have the ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Must have the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to co-workers, program participants, and employees of collaborating agencies.
11. REASONING ABILITY: Must have ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and/or diagram form. With ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
12. PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.