1. Ensures that the highest standards of customer service are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures set for the by North Star Mohican Casino Resort.
2. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
3. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
4. Must wear the approved, departmental uniform.
5. Provide prompt, efficient, and courteous service to guests.
6. Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job.
7. Inspect all outgoing orders, making sure they are properly prepared: i.e., portion control, garnished correct for presentation, etc.
8. Be able to operate a variety of kitchen equipment, including but not limited to: steamers, ovens, skillets, grills, deep fryers, range, choppers, slicers, mixers, etc.
9. Have the ability to regulate temperatures of ovens, broilers and grills.
10. Maintain proper stock of all products and supplies needed for service in assigned areas.
11. Maintain the food-service area and equipment in compliance with quality, health and safety standards and regulations.
12. Maintain a current knowledge of menu items and products.
13. Report any guest concerns or complaints to immediate supervisor for resolution.
14. Understand the goals and vision of the organization and demonstrate commitment to those goals in terms of individual and team performance.
15. Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation.
16. Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
17. Must adhere to all established rules, regulations, procedures, and policies of North Star Mohican Casino Resort, and the Food and Beverage Department.
18. Must adhere to the Casino’s Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace Policy during the course of employment.
19. Must maintain compliance with all workplace policies, procedures, ordinances, laws and other communicated expectations, including but not limited to: Employment Manual, Gaming Ordinance, State Gaming Compact, Tribal Internal Controls, Departmental Procedures, memos or other communication from supervisory or regulatory personnel.
20. The above-mentioned duties and responsibilities are NOT an all-inclusive list, but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based upon organization needs and/or deemed necessary by the department manager.