1. Provide and maintain excellent customer service while insuring the financial success of the Tribal Convenience Store.
2. Operate the cash registers and handle money accurately.
3. Perform daily stocking, facing and dusting of shelves and products.
4. Assist Managers as requested.
5. Responsible for preparing food properly, cooking food, serving food and discarding expired food products.
6. Responsible for recognizing ways to reduce food waste and utilization of leftovers.
7. Responsible for the purchase and requisition of all food, beverages, and supplies for the deli.
8. Establish and enforce sanitation practices.
9. Adhere to scheduled workweek.
10. Must keep Store clean (internally and externally) at all times.
11. Must attend all training as required by the employer.
12. Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record.
13. Must be reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
14. Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
15. Must adhere to tribal law and other applicable laws as well as tribal personnel policies and procedures.
16. May be required to satisfactorily complete an exam or other testing requirement(s) to determine skill proficiency.
17. Must be able to obtain and maintain the Food Handlers Certificate.
18. Must be able to pass the Class C PASS certifications.
19. The above duties and responsibilities are not an all inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the supervisor.